10 Myths About Auto Accidents
- You must give a recorded statement to the at-fault insurance company or your claim will be denied.
- You must sign a medical authorization at the request of the at-fault insurance company or your claim will be denied.
- If you make a claim for uninsured motorist benefits, your insurance company will raise your insurance rates.
- If you make a claim for PIP it will raise your insurance rates.
- If you submit a reasonable settlement demand to the insurance company you will get a reasonable settlement offer.
- If you file a claim with your own insurance company they will treat you better than the at-fault driver’s insurance company.
- If you get into an accident that was not your fault there will be enough insurance to pay for all your bills, lost wages, and injuries.
- You can expect the same settlement that your friend, cousin, neighbor, co- worker, etc. received for his or her accident case with similar injuries.
- You will get you money from the jury or insurance adjuster for all your past and future medical bills, and loss of income, because your doctor says you were injured.
- You will get rich if you are in an accident because.
Remember, each personal injury claim is different, and settlement awards vary depending on state and insurance companies. For a free evaluation of your claim, click here,