Attorney Kathryn Fenderson Scott is originally from Bangor Maine, and moved to St. Petersburg, Florida in 1988. Mrs. Fenderson Scott received her law degree from Stetson College of Law in 1995. Prior to law school, Mrs. Fenderson Scott attended Eckerd College and received her undergraduate degree in Business and International Studies in 1992.
Attorney Fenderson Scott excelled in law school in the area of torts (personal injury) and received the American Jurisprudence award in that subject twice.
Practice areas include; personal injury, car accidents, drunk driving accidents, industrial accidents, bus accidents, injury, wrongful death, brain injury, traumatic brain injury, slip and fall, and truck accidents.
Kathryn Fenderson Scott -
Summary of Qualifications and Experience
- Stetson University College of Law - Juris Doctor Degree 1995
- Member of Florida Bar since 1995
- Eckerd College - Bachelors in Business Management 1992
- Member Florida Justince Association since 1996
- Member St. Petersburg Bar Association since 1995
- Admitted to Practice Federal Court, Middle District of Florida 1995
- Member Association of Trial Lawyers of America 1996
- Member American Bar Association 1995
- Member ABA Torts & Trial Section 1997